Two parts to this project:
1) As you are reading chapter 11 in Technical Communication, section by section, complete all of the first 18 exercises, recording your improved versions of the roughly 90 sentences in an MS Word document. Put some effort into designing the document so that it is pleasing to the eye, easy on the reader, and clearly structured in consistent fashion. After you have completed all eighteen exercises, proofread your sentences carefully. Save the document in PDF form and post it to the appropriate dropbox in D2L.
2) Only after you have read chapter 12 to the end, complete the following General projects from p. 280, combining all three items in one single document, with final version saved in PDF form:
- Question 1 (including the table and two graphs stipulated and also answering the questions in the last paragraph).
- Question 3 (naturally, you do not have to use actual dollar amounts from your annual spending: you can estimate wildly and include exotic expenses that you do not in truth have; include at least eight different categories of expenses).
- Question 5 (read instructions carefully: you do not have to compose or create the various visuals, just indicate which sort of visual would be appropriate for each item). Additionally, write a one-sentence justification for each of your five choices.
Be sure to read my remarks on useful tools for this project in the Module 3 unit doc, and email me if you have questions. If you have trouble with any of the technology, you might save time be seeing me in the office for help.
Submit both parts separately as PDF documents to the Individual project 3 dropbox in D2L.